About The Blog

The Jewel Farm blog is a companion site to my Etsy shop of the same name.
http://thejewelfarm.etsy.com
There will occasionally be some focus on the products of my store and my personal life as it relates to the business, but primarily the blog is about jewelry, jewelry making techniques, jewelry fashions, gemstones, artisans, and anything else interesting I can find related to jewelry.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Update To "A Month Passed By Quickly"

Update to my post regarding my month off, due to moving, processing new inventory, etc.  I did get the desk cleaned up last week and here's a picture.


So, a little while back I showed the inventory I worked on sitting on the back side of this nook.  Its a wall of cabinets with a counter.  There is a small sink and a space for a mini-fridge, which we need to purchase soon.  Right now its just an empty hole.
I love this work space.  It is nook at the top of the back staircase.  On the other side of the staircase is the girls' playroom.  So, hypothetically I could work while the girls are playing and still be able to keep a close eye on them.  But, I decided to quit my work from home job for an office job right at the same time we bought this house.  Oh well, this workspace will still be here when I am able to sell jewelry making supplies full time... whenever that may be, probably a long time from now.

Here's a picture of my girls playing in the area to the right of this built in desk.  Oh, they do love making a mess of their toys!


No comments: